What does it feel like to be stressed and how does Hypnotherapy work to help with it?
Stress and Anxiety often go hand in hand when things are feeling difficult.
This can negatively affect many areas of our lives, including work, social life, health and overall well-being.
Chronic stress may bring about serious health problems. It is thought to be a major contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease, high blood pressure, stroke and other diseases. It can lower a person’s immunity, making them susceptible to infections. It can also cause immediate physical symptoms, such as headache or, migraine, nausea, vomiting, indigestion, diarrhoea, pain, and muscular tension.
Stress if not managed well and left unchecked can lead to depression, anxiety, panic attacks, insomnia, anger issues, sexual dysfunctions, addictions, eating disorders.
What we offer you:
- Following your initial free 20 minute consultation, either in person or on the phone, we will arrange your appointment at one of our clinics.
- We will provide you with a questionnaire and preparation to ensure that you’re fully ready when you attend your appointment.
- We offer a follow up service to consolidate the changes you’ve made during the session.
What are the signs and symptoms of Stress?
Anxiety is a difficult thing to live with. It can feel exhausting, taking its toll on both our mental and physical health. If you suffer from anxiety, in any form, know that you’re not alone and we are here to help you.
Anxiety will feel different to everyone, however, there are certain symptoms here you may relate to if you have anxiety:
- Low energy
- Upset stomach
- Aches and pains
- Chest pain and rapid heartbeat
- More frequent colds and infections
If you are feeling stressed, a combination of Hypnotherapy and Counselling can really help to support you and could be the start to feeling calmer and at ease.