How does Hypnotherapy work to help with my anger?
Our thoughts, feelings and behaviours are directly linked and when feelings become out of control, it can bring on feelings of anger and perhaps rage. We can help you to identify what’s how these 3 things are all connected to help you feel calmer, more relaxed and more in control of your emotions.
Most people feel angry sometimes, but if it’s affecting your life, there are some things you can try that may help and hypnotherapy and talking things through with a trained professional can really help.
There are often times when people are not aware of what is fuelling their emotions and they try and suppress them, unfortunately by doing this you make them stronger.
Our emotions from the past can still have a hold over us now. You may only become aware of those feelings when something triggers them in the present moment. Hypnotherapy allows us to be able to go back to those past experiences and view them from a better and more mature perspective. It can be calming to know you dealt with those things in the past in the best way that you could at the time, if you knew a better way of coping you would have taken it. We can give you clarity of mind and change those experiences, so you no longer hold onto those feelings.
By releasing those emotions, you might find you begin to view things differently as you no longer respond in the same way.
What we offer you:
- Following your initial free 20 minute consultation, either in person or on the phone, we will arrange your appointment at one of our clinics.
- We will provide you with all the information you need from us before your appointment about how we work and what you can expect from us.
- We offer a follow up service to consolidate the changes you’ve made during the session.
So, what can we help you with?
- Emotional outbursts
- Resolving areas of conflict
- How to manage difficult situations in a calm way
- Use a range of strategies to help you manage your anger
- How to develop your negotiation skills
Working together, we can support you to feel more calm, relaxed and hep you to build better relationships at work and at home.